Sunday, December 27, 2009

.:: CONVERSATIONS'::.


Blogspot doesn't allow me to name this blog post as CONVERSATIONS, that is the reason why I added an extra character (') to it in the title. I told this, just in case you have a wandering..errr..wondering mind like me.


____________________

Sorcerer: Hey! You aint gonna tell Susie the meaning of "Nada".

Sanjog: Is that a question?

Sorcerer:NOPE!! A THREAT

____________________

Wiseguy: Gotta buy my girl friend something for her birthday.

Sorcerer: Ooohh!!!..love is in the air.

Wiseguy: Love makes the world go round.. and round..

Sorcerer: Nope, It makes the world go up and down, depending on the whose on top.

____________________



We got invited to a luncheon, at the residence of our mentor. His wife, cooks awesome dishes.
The curry looked tempting with all those, nuts and things in it. It even had raisins in it (Atleast that's what I thought it was.), which I 'collected' from my share.
I bit on those camouflaged raisins and was all like a fire breathing dragon, except that I could not even make a noise or shout or run around screaming. It was some state of art chillies. Nano chilies, may be. Thanks to the corporate training, I was 'at calm'.

I wanted to warn my wing man, who was sitting at a far corner from, me about the hostiles in the curry. I messaged him on his cell-phone :" Those, lil round things are not actually raisins.Its chillies, stay clear of that." My friend, took his cell-phone, looked at the screen and kept it back.
..
..

I met the wing man, near the wash after we had our lunch.

Wingman: What was the message you send. Couldn't read it, my eyes were all teary.
Me: Oh! Just, delete the message.

____________________

CSR with Pretty voice: Good morning, I am calling from _____ insurance.

Me: What? Morning.So soon.

CSR with Pretty voice
: Good morning, I am calling from _____ insurance. I would like to

Me: You working on such a beautiful Saturday? Oh God!!

The phone line drops.

__________________________+


20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those were interesting.

Shriti said...

Lol
nice as usual :D

SindhuBhairavi said...

kollaaaam..

pakshe aadhyathethu manassilayilla.. 'nada' ? budhi ichiri kuravaanu :)athu valla pishagu sangathi aano? :) aanenkil explain cheyyanda :)

yojitA said...

:D fun-nee

Anonymous said...

Whats the meaning of NAda????

What if Wing man read that message aloud! Hahaha that would have been even more funnier :~P

I really enjoyed this post!
But why din't Blogspot let u name it Conversations? Confused me :~(

Keep writing!
Happy Weekdays :P

Saadi said...

The last was freak'in awesome!! I wonder if the CSR with the pretty voice quit the job after tht!

Jon said...

t: don't explain anything to anyone

m: huh?

t: the minute you do all the critics will misquote one sentence you say and use it against you, while all the rational people will want to engage in conversation

m: oh... thanks for the advice

Rex Venom said...

Madness! Entertaining, though. And, dang it, I really want to try one of those chillies!
Rock on!

A New Beginning said...

Hey!! Thanks for the visit to my blog, youve got a great blog too, theres a very different feel to it...would love to come again!!
Best wishes for a great year ahead!! :)

Anonymous said...

Poor wingman! What does Nada mean anyways? :)))

Shruti Narayanan said...

hey thr!!

wassup?? u sure sound normal :)

i was little messed up with hell lot of things so was kinda outta blogger these days. back now.. i thought of updating myself in ur blog page but guess its gonna take me a month to finish off with the pending posts. wats d secret of this energy? u seem to b just all over it!!!

Gymnast said...

Lol..that made me smile. You sure have an interesting life.

sulagna said...

wingman..i like the name..waise do you flirt with CSR's chee chee Sorci???

Samvedna said...

lol:)..nice specially that chilli one:)

Sorcerer said...

@antarman
thank you for the comment.

@sulagna
Flirt?
I just wanted to "Enjoy" my saturday.

@gymnast
thank you for the comment.

@shruthi
nothing much..just the usual dose of insanity.

@desigheeandcoffee
errrr... Nada ...Means "Nothing."

@new beginning
thanks for dropping by and commenting

@REXVENOM
chillies.. errrr... Dont tell me I didnt warn ya.

@jon
thanks for the comment

@saadi
thanks for the comment

@yemiledu
nada...means.."NOTHing" null void.
:)

@yojitha
thanks for the comment

@sindhubhairavi
Nada nnu chal oonnoolya tto.

@chocolate lover
thanks for the comment

@secretia
thank you for dropping by

Bhargavi said...

lol!!liked the chilly story !!

Pratik Gupta said...

i am waiting for the insurance call to try this...

Megha said...

haha...the last one was the best

санжог said...

Man I like nano chillies. Aweshome dude.

Sorcerer said...

@bedazzled
yeah yeah!! good no?

@pratik gupta
you should try that..and more
pst pst..i can give u a whole range of ideas

@megha
thank you..:)
i know everyone luuurrrves insurance calls

@sanjog
yeah nano chillies..come to kerala. I will find it for you.
:)