Another of my awesome metaphors and similes or what ever it is called..PUN?
- It was simple logic like wearing pants with zip backward when in San Fransisco.
- The fighter pilot lost his 2 engines and a part of the wing, but still he managed to keep the aircraft afloat, by keeping the center of gravity at the center like Pamela Anderson running in Baywatch, on the wet beach.
[ See..D I managed to put that in a sentence ]
- The management was behaving like a person watching woman's tennis with eyes closed and thinking of an entirely different situation.
- He knows all her secrets like her window curtain.
- It was her first time.She felt like a recharge coupon about to be scratched.
- It was an age-old American tradition, like celebrities out in the public without wearing underwear.
- He was too scared to take risk. He was like that person who would wear rubber gloves when having cyber-sex.
- Her heartbeats began to rise when she saw him; She felt like Paris Hilton seeing color pink.
- She broke his heart , just as easy as popping a bubble gum bubble.
- The remote server crashed and it was a shitty situation. They missed the system administrator like toilet paper.