With my Deep and profound brain thinking... I ; cout << "New Metaphors" << endl;
- He was chased by the Mafia Gang.He went into hiding, like a dog in Korea.
- The kid had a look on his face , with mouth wide open, like that of a guy who heard news about the crash in the wall street.
- He took his note book and sat down under a tree, closed his eyes and waited for the land-tiller, to plow his fertile creative fields of his mind.
- The news about their team leader's transfer made their spirits droop. He was the bra which used to hold them up when they were down.
- The karma, did came back to him like a vicious dog with a burning dynamite stick in its mouth like in cartoons; for him it was not funny.
- He closed himself in the room and smoked like Eyjafjallajökull, the Icelandic volcano, for days.
- The idea struck him like a dart on a dart board.
- She was like the scorpion, using the rear end to catch the pray.
- The blogger ran out of metaphors like seasoning for snacks.
- The thoughts about her dug into his mind like claws of a cat on a sofa.He sighed.
- The dog lifted its head and perked up its ears, like a teenager in the middle of his 'me-time', and listened for the footsteps.
- She missed him like Vaseline on a winter day .
- She was woman of few words like LOL.
- She wore a skin hugging cloth. She looked like a giant toothpaste tube in a kid's hand,squeezed almost every where.
- She zipped her lips tight like the purse of uncle Scrooge McDuck.