- He was searching for her in the crowd like a truck driver with a hard on searching for a parking lot.
- The hot chick on the beach was playing basketball. Her cheeks looked pink like a baboon's bottom.
- The Team Leader had a stupid idea and he was sticking on to like flu during the rainy season.
- Interrogating the prisoner was as easy as scratching a recharge coupon to reveal the recharge code.
- He removed her clothes slowly like clearing land mines.
- "Your technical skills were outdated like a comb in the hands of a bald man" said the H.R to the candidate.
- He was nuts about her,nuttier than the colon of a squirrel.
- An idea sparked in his mind, like a cigarette lighter out of fuel.
- He was dancing and his steps resembled that of a man on beer stamping down the cockroaches.
- It was a typical Monday morning, even the toast refused to pop out.
- She left a mark in his heart like vaccination mark on the skin.
I think I should write a blog post on creative writing. What do you say?