I used to get amazed by the creative way certain people write.Effortlessly putting their words across the reader, creating a wonderland / cemetery land in the brains of the reader, giving him the goose bumps or oohh la la .
My research deep into the 'creative writing' part made me remember those things I have learned long before(Writing impositions). The Metaphors/Similes [ Seriously, I am confused what they are called].
Dear reader, this is my humble effort to become creative writer. Hope you like the metaphors/whatevernameucallit I invented.
My friend , whom I consider to be a creative writer after reading this said that " I should be in a straight jacket."
Here, I give you MY Awesome thing below.[ I meant the content given below].
- He planted himself in his couch, the most fertile soil for his laziness.
- His comments made her angry, words flowed from her mouth like an unclogged drainage, all dirty.
- The surprise party, made her bling bling like a christmas tree.
- He searched her in the crowd, like lookin at the google result page, unlucky he, she is not highlighted.
- The thought struck him, like a stone in the delicious fried rice.
- She was complicated like a sudoku.
- It was raining cats and dogs from her mouth.
- She ignored him like a sim-card that had no validity.
- She had curves that resembled an AUDI.
- He entered the examination hall. His mind was like a Blank DVD.
- Time moved like a snail on a marathon run.
- After the breakup he felt like an URL without .com
- He was a rug rat when they made love, chewing on anything that came his way.
- They called him a dark horse, but deep inside he felt like a zebra.
- They ran towards each other like the sports bikes in the movie Mission Impossible.
- It rained every evening, like nature had an OCD [ obsessesive compulsive disorder].
- She was always right like the Murphy's lwas.
- The idea struck him like a bug on the windsheild.
- He had an idea,but not the resource to get it done.He felt like the man with a fish who was a vegetarian.
- She howered over him like a cieling fan.
- She stripped in front of him like a moth out of a cocoon. She was less hairy unlike the moth.
My inner-self says, I have accomplished something.