Wednesday, May 12, 2010

.::CONVERSATIONS::.

Trinity: ha ha ha!
:D
ROFL

me: Did you know that they changed the meaning for ROFL
12:57 PM
dont u know that?
didnt you knwo that?

Trinity:: what is it, now, then?

me: ROFL means..according to new world order, I read somewhere that it meant.."Reach Out For Lube"
so..beware next time..

Trinity:: idiot!

me: yes thank you.Thank God its me..a totally harmless guy at this end of the conversation.
____________________

me: I carry a book around..read it while having coffee..lunch..dinner etc
Good.no?

Siji: yea very bookwormish

me: yeah...so far..no indigestion
____________________


Lost: I can't believe, after all these, they are still paying me peanuts.

Sorcerer:Lucky you..you aint gotta buy peanuts, all you need to buy is beer.

____________________


Lost:You into coldplay?

Sorcerer:No! I prefer to warm up a bit.

____________________


Genius: Am I invisible?

Sorcerer:Yes! Heading to woman's locker room?

____________________


Lost Chick: AAArrrrggghh!! 2 minutes with you and you guyz start to bug me with your weird stories.huh!

Genius:Did We?

Lost Chick: I am leaving anyway..See you people in hell.

Sorcerer:Will you send us a postcard?Errr.. Just to make sure you reached there safe.
__________________________+

26 comments:

Nona said...

Peanuts and beer remark was good.

siji said...

d first one....lolz...rofl!:D

Aathira said...

I wonder who likes coldplay??? Well.. maybe at times even I like it ;)

DI said...

Wow, you're seriously an example of 'with friends like these...'!
I would probably spend my time banging my head against random walls if I had these kinda retorts for all I say! :0

Good ones though ;)

Yemiledu said...

LOL..
Hey hope the meaning of LOL has not changed ;)

Tara said...

Whenever I wish to relax and laugh a bit Ur post is always there !! thank u and keeep going ..

Ana_treek said...

lol:D

chitra said...

So totally harmless guy .....
hmm...idhu njan engane vishwasikum

Mayur said...

fun reads, as always! ;)

Mr.Poo said...

Eskimos like Coldplay.

Megha said...

back after a long time ?
or is it me who's late ?


as usual, fun converstaions :) keep sharing and make is smile :)

Queenmatrai said...

You just ruined ROFL for me :(

Sam said...

Cool ones, though not at your best I believe.

Barbie Jones said...

Lol *"Don't have to buy penis,just the beer".Funny stuff!

paramveer said...

coldplay is not even that bad!!!
*smiles*

Sankoobaba said...

"Lucky you..you aint gotta buy peanuts, all you need to buy is beer."
nice

"Just to make sure you reached there safe."
ha ha ha ha

Sorcerer said...

@sankoobaba
thanks for the comments

@paramveer
yeah..it aint that bad..is it..
I think you are talking about the band.

@barbie jones
haha..that was in quiet literal terms

@Sam
yeah... gotta get into the groove

@queen
Yeah! Just trying to help the world..ya know

@megha
I think it was me this time who bunked.
thanks for the comment

@mr.poo
Yes! Thats..something... You watch too much of discovery channel.dont ya?

@Mayur
thanks for the comment

@chitra
sathyayittum..njan sherikkum bhayangara pavam anee..
*sigh

@Ana_treek
thanks for the comment

@Tara
thanks for the comment

@Yemiledu
:O
you are back?
you are back
*Realistaion dawns
nice to see you back on line
thanks for the comment

@di
geee..thanks for the comment

iam totally harmless actually.

@Aathira
hmm...at times that is

@siji
thanks for the comment

@Nona
thanks for the comment

@ease said...

its always fun to visit ur blog.

buzzzzzzzzz... said...

lolz..!
nw i get 2 c siji in ur conversations post??? what's happening to d world!!:P

Shas said...

Hilarious. Wanted to write ROFL but now i better not since you have changed the meaning of it :p

Lincoln said...

oh these lol, rofl etc etc turns me off , it seems forced laughing...

if u find some good one for lol tell me , i just want to use it :P

Chanz said...

ROFL @ beer and peanuts..

(err... the original ROFL)... :D

Readers Dais said...

Ha..ha.. loved the postcard & peanuts :)

Sorcerer said...

@Readersdias
thank you for the comment

@Chanz
hahaha..thank you for the comment

@Lincoln
Sure thing buddy


@Shas
haha..yeah..ya know..internet is an awesome thing to get infomation and things

@Buzzz

Siji is on my gtalk .
:)
Hey!! you both from ze same campus?

@@ease
thanks for the comment

buzzzzzzzzz... said...

yea sorcy ...u hav sum fan followin out here!! thank MOI!!! :P

Sorcerer said...

@buzzz
yeah..yeah!!!
thanks .. and thanks for the comment