Tuesday, November 9, 2010

.::CONVERSATIONS::.

Sorcerer:So...you eat chicken and then you make fun of me who eats sea creatures.

Siz:See.Sorc..I eat chicken...Butttttttttttt.... [Melodramatic Pause]
 
Sorcerer:Oh..Okay!! So you eat chicken Butt and then you make fun of me who eats sea creatures!!!
..
..

Genius:Ya know..this guy, he is soo smart!!
 
Sorcerer:Oh Really? Is he single?
 
Genius:Nope!! He is married...
 
Sorcerer:And you call that smart?
..
..


Genius trying to walk on the railing on the terrace!!

Genius:Hey! If I fall down, do call and ambulance that has awesome ring tone!! Okay?

That statement made by him, really made me wonder that, the scintists should be looking at our terrace to find the 'missing link', not dig up bones of prehistoric men.
..
..

Pirate:Dude, these days, I feel so lonely.

Sorcerer:I can understand, your beer belly explains it all.
..
..

Genius:Sitting close to the TV is bad for your eyes.
Really Harmless Guy:Talking to me while watching T.V is bad for your ass.
..
..

"My internet is putting me on a diet..It won't let me have more than a few bytes"-Sorcerer on Internet Connection.
..
..

Siz:You are a narcist.

Sorcerer:Nope..I am straight.
..
..


Sorcerer:Hey!! heard your best buddy is moving back to the hostel?

Timon:Yeah..such hard times approaching.*sigh
..
..
Loco_Poco: what does soda mean?

Sorcerer : Bottled fart in layman's terms
..
..

Lost_Chick:Bye.

Sorcerer:Hey!! Wait till the internet stops before you step off..Okay..Take care..bye.

__________________________+

No comments: